SALES MANAGER, Memphis, TN
Opening opportunities, not just closing deals!
The Sales Manager is a senior, full-time position. You’ll mentor and grow a sales team that not only hits revenue goals but also serves as our brand ambassadors to the communities we serve. We create as fulfilling an experience for our employees as we do our customers, focusing on safety, inclusion, superior compensation, and career growth.
If this is you…
- You’re a highly competent, personable, inspiring leader.
- You can overcome obstacles and challenges to steadily pursue goals.
- You align with and advance our core company values.
And you can do this…
- Set sales/closing goals, plan, train and deploy sales teams to achieve them
- Monitor pre-production gross margins
- Verify inspection photos and accuracy of POS and WOs
- Support Office Manager in collection of Accounts Receivable
- Provide superior communication between all stakeholders and industry professionals
- Expand JAC’s market share through sales team development and creative marketing
Then you can expect this…
- (SALARY RANGE)
- (COMMISSION RANGE)
- (HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS)
- (RETIREMENT BENEFITS)
- (PAID TIME OFF/SICK LEAVE/MATERNITY-PATERNITY LEAVE, ETC.)
- (ANY OTHER COMPENSATION I’M MISSING)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in roofing, flooring and/or insurance restoration sales
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing a high-performing sales team and/or providing mentorship and coaching to individual team members
- Demonstrate mastery of mobile and desktop office software, including CRM management.
JA Contractors is the premier residential and commercial construction contractor in the Memphis area. JAC teammates contribute to a culture of excellence in all we do, from the smallest repair to the largest multifamily construction.
The Sales Manager is a key component to providing a consistent, excellent product and service to our customer. The Sales Manager does that by recruiting, training, and developing high quality individuals that share our common values:
- Deliver an awesome customer experience
- Strive for personal and professional excellence
- Create opportunity for everyone
- Give back and pay forward to the communities we serve
If this opportunity is a good fit for you, then send us your contact information, resume and/or any supporting references.